Friday, April 28, 2006

Baker Reservoir Campground


We left Zion this morning, stopping to dump and take on fresh water on our way out.

We stopped at the post office in La Verkin to pick up our mail, and then in Hurricane to do laundry.

We ended up at the BLM campground at Baker Reservoir, just east of SR-18 north of St. George, Utah. This is a very nice campground...the sites are far apart, and it is surrounded by mountains and hills.

Miles driven: 66.0
GPS coordinates: N37.3768 / W113.6446

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet Wilder said...

I've really enjoyed your travel blog. I love big, red rocks, too.

Have you found it hard to leave your stick house now that you have one? We are set to leave on an RV adventure soon and I really don't want to leave my house at all. I think I used up all of my RV adventure-ness during the 9 years we fulltimed.

Monday, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home