Friday, March 28, 2008

Preparing to Leave Q

We've decided to leave Quartzsite this coming Tuesday, April 1, to start our trek north (March Madness will be over by then :-) ).

In preparation, Earl has been busy cleaning the roof...the first time it's been cleaned since we owned it! He hasn't been up on the roof with a hose or a bucket of water, but instead has been using a scrub brush and 303 Aerospace Protectant to clean it (the hard way). He's done with the main part of the roof and has only the top of the slides left to do. He'll have to use a bucket of water and a long-handled brush for those since he won't be able to walk on the slides.

You're probably asking yourself why I haven't been up there helping. In short, I don't do heights! I'm somewhat acrophobic, so I don't like getting up high. The hardest part for me wouldn't be actually getting up on the roof, it would be trying to get back down again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home