Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We decided that, instead of fighting the mobs of people heading for the mountains to fish over the 3-day weekend (fishing season started here in Idaho this past Saturday), we'd visit my Mother's place in Melba.
 
My youngest sister, Randi, was here with her new baby...the first time Earl and I have seen him since his birth.  He's a real cutie...I'm glad he's someone else's, though! ;-)
 
I helped cut some flowers from my Mother's yard and we all (including my brother and sister-in-law and their kids) went to put flowers on Andy, Sr.'s grave.  It was a beautiful day out and Melba Cemetery sits up on a hill with a great view of the valley below...not too shabby a place to spend eternity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home