Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Another long day.

Took a shower at the RV park using their shower...something I rarely do, but with a wet bath in the camper, I have to remove so much stuff in order to take a shower, that it's easier to just use their shower (and we were parked right next to them).  This is an expensive park...$38...way more than we would normally spend.  And, to add insult to injury, they wanted $.25 for 2.5 minutes to use the shower!

We were able to make an appointment with the installer who installed our Motosat satellite TV dish last year and he was able to fix the problem in about five minutes...the dish just needed to be reset.  So, the next time I encounter a similar problem, I'll reset the dish myself.  Fortunately, he didn't charge us anything.  So tonight we have TV!

We're spending the night at the Escapees RV park in Sutherlin, Oregon.  We arrived just before their closing time of 5:00 PM, much later than our normal "get-off-the-road" time of 2 or 3 o'clock.  We stopped at the grocery store on our way in because I left the dish soap at home...while we were there, we also picked up a couple of TV dinners, and we're waiting for them to get done (I know, real healthy fare).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home